When it comes to anti-aging, you may instantly think of expensive moisturizers or even procedures like Botox, but have you thought about sleep lines?
While sleeping on a regular pillow, our skin can become stretched and squashed creating morning puffiness and creases. As matter of fact, the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) lists sleep lines as one of the five ways that the face ages. Remember, compression (force) is a bigger factor than shear (determined by fabric, etc), so it doesn’t matter that you may not have your face in the exact same spot on the pillow because we all tend to sleep in essentially the same position every night, so you’re applying the force in the same spots. That’s why choosing a right pillow is very important in terms of anti-aging.
Luckily, after doing some in-depth research, I’ve discovered a great brand called “Sleep & Glow”! It provides some well-thought and unique designs that offer the following benefits:
- Younger-looking Skin: The anatomical shape of the Sleep & Glow pillow helps minimize skin twisting and folding. This fights and prevents sleep wrinkles and pillow marks
- Puffiness Reduction: Helps fight morning puffiness thanks to the height difference between the front and back bolsters
- Deep Sleep: The specially designed anatomic shape provides you with the ultimate comfort during sleep
- Orthopedic Effect: Developed in collaboration with orthopedists to provide you with the physiologically-correct body position during sleep
- Natural Fabrics: Sleep & Glow pillowcases come in 100% tencel or natural silk, which doesn’t absorb moisture and creams, reduces hair breakage and tangling, has a cooling effect as well
- Advanced Materials: Memory foam adjusts to the shape of your face, neck, and shoulders
I’ve tried it for a month now and already noticed some great benefits! Basically, fighting wrinkles with our eyes closed is a reality, why don’t you give it a try as well!
SHOP THE POST: