Whether you are a mom-on-the-go, a busy professional, or both, a long and drawn out makeup routine can really cramp your morning style, right?
As a working mom, my own life has been getting more and more busy, yet I want to look like I have it totally together even when I’m in a rush.
One of the most important parts of speeding up my makeup routine is getting the right supplies. I’ve recently tried on Clarins’ instantbeautyperfectors. These makeup must-haves are great for someone with a crazy lifestyle who needs quick fixes for a perfect finish, plus they also have added skincare benefits!
Here are some products I have found that help:
1. Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch– My foundation’s new best friend and the only primer I’ll ever need. It really helps smoothing away lines, pores and wrinkles in a second and makes my makeup look flawless.
2. Instant Light Brush-On Perfector – One quick stroke is all it takes to conceal imperfections and shadowy areas. What’s even better? It delivers tightening and smoothing effects thanks to the oat sugars in the formula!
3. Face Contouring Palette – sculpt and define my cheekbones with easy-to-use highlighter, shade, and blush.
4. 4-Color All-in-One Pen – Major throwback to elementary school. Instead of using this multi-colored pen to write on paper I now use it to draw on my face! Includes: three retractable eyeliner shades in black, brown and indigo to line and define the eyes and one lip liner.
5. Supra Volume Mascara – Plump. Thicken. Lengthen. What more could we ask for?
6. Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector – I love plumping up my lips with these irresistible, luminous glosses with enhanced natural color. My fave shade is the nude shimmer!
That’s it! I hope this helps you if you are looking for new/different/tried and true makeup routine that is simple enough for everyday mornings and everyday moms!
What are your favorite tricks or tips for makeup in the morning? I’d love to hear your thoughts as well!
SHOP THE LOOK: