Fitness Outfit 2:
Sports Bra: FitMiss (c/o, worn in size 4, design your own!) | Crops: FitMiss (c/o, worn in size 2, perfect slim fit!!) | Hoodies: Lululemon (here, sales here, worn in size 2) | Shoes: Nike (here) | Hat: Nike Similar | Sunnies: Firmoo (c/o, here, great lightweight sunnies for sports)
Happy New Year!
I’d love to start my very first post of the year with fitness, as it is the original motivation why I started blogging.
My fitness journey started back in the beginning of 2008 after my youngest kid turned 3 ( I was 33 then:), and I had not ever been to gym before then. Just do it, everything is possible!
Without further ado, here are 6 tips that I’d love to share with you guys to help you stick with your new year’s resolution:
1) Keep it Simple: Avoid the tendency to make drastic changes that will overwhelm you. Instead, make one clear-cut commitment that’s attainable with your reality.
2) Stay Flexible: Especially for busy working moms, if I miss my barre class at studio, I hit the gym instead.
3) Get Inspired: Sometimes we need a little inspiration and support to keep us motivated. Make gym buddy or find your own idol to follow.
4) Get Social: Declare your new year’s resolution to friends and family so they can support you reach your goal. Or tap into social media to find virtual support whenever you need it.
5) Take the Long View: Picture your new year’s resolution as an overall lifestyle change. Think in terms of months, not weeks. Stick to the course by taking it one day at a time.
6) Invest in Yourself: Get a personal trainer, use gift cards you got over the holidays to buy some new workout wear (e.g. I LOVE Carbon38! ), or an extra pair of sneakers. Small steps go a long way toward lasting changes.
Hope this helps. I hope everyone had a great start of 2015!
SHOP THE LOOK: