One of the things we love about The Bachelor franchise as a whole is the fashion. From the glammed-out night one gowns to the downright bizarre choices (remember when that one season 17 contestant showed up to her first impression in a wedding dress?), there’s always a whole lot of fashion inspiration to draw from this reality saga. Besides the totally-out-in-leftfield looks that get a ton of attention online, The Bachelor and all its offshoots also inspire lots of approachable styles that are easy to copy for your own date nights. Here are some of our very favorite casual date night ensembles inspired by these trend-setting hopefuls.
- Hannah Brown’s Red Crop Top and Jeans—Talk about sexy simplicity! On her visit to meet Colton’s family in episode seven of season 23, Hannah B. appeared in a totally casual, long-sleeved crop top sweater and high-waisted jeans for a laid-back but stylish approach that seemed to perfectly suit the occasion. We picked this one mostly because it’s a breeze to replicate for a chill fall or winter date—no sequins or satin here!—and you don’t have to go full-on crop top if you don’t want to show off the midriff.
- Tia Booth’s Flirty Strapless White Romper—On The Bachelor in Paradise, there seems to be no shortage of flirty and feminine rompers, especially in the (perhaps suggestive) shade of bright white. And how perfect is this kind of outfit for the tropical backdrop of a Mexico beach? What we love about a crisp, white romper is that it can be worn alone as a fun and easy throw-on outfit for a concert, a festival or a walk on the beach, but it can also be layered up with a denim jacket and some fun jewelry.
- Hannah Godwin’s Black Rose Ceremony Dress—Hannah Godwin slayed the fashion game in season 23 of The Bachelor, so it’s no surprise that she’s a bit of a fashion influencer in real life and has even inspired a clothing collection (which you can totally shop to copy some of her cutest looks from the show, if you like her style). For a more formal dinner date, channel Godwin’s little black dress vibes from the rose ceremony during episode seven. The slinky black dress featured slim spaghetti straps and a dramatic V neckline for a glamorous splash.
- Hannah Brown’s Black Crop Top and White Striped Pants—We cannot get enough of this awesome two-piece outfit Hannah B. wore on the first episode of season 15. Featuring some beachy striped linen pants coupled with a black V-neck crop top, this is the ideal date night outfit for doing something fun and possibly a bit active, like mini golf or a bike ride. You could even dress it up with some heels and layered jewelry if you want to wear it to dinner or on a dressier date.
- Cassie Randolph’s Heeled, Leopard Slides—Is there any print more versatile than leopard? Seriously, no. The brown-black combo allows them to go with anything, which is why we were crazy about Cassie’s kicks from the finale of season 23. She sported them on a date in Spain with some cute light wash cropped jeans and a long-sleeved white crop top, but there are thousands of ways you can integrate a pair of leopard mules into your look. Copy Cassie with these versatile leopard booties.
- Becca Kufrin’s Off-the-Shoulder Maxi Dress—On her second one-on-one with Arie during season 22, Becca debuted this delightful off-the-shoulder maxi dress in a tropical floral print that looked totally at home on their romantic Tuscan date. Proving that you don’t need expensive threads to capture the flirtatious vibes you’re after, it was later revealed that this sweet number was from Forever 21. To get the look, check out some of these fun floral maxi dresses that are priced right in your budgetary sweet spot.
- JoJo Fletcher’s Graphic Cardigan—During Chase and JoJo’s hometown date on her season of The Bachelorette, the two went on an ice skating date, giving JoJo the chance to show off some of her best winter date night looks. We love the cute black and white graphic cardigan she sported on this episode. It was equally as practical for the weather as it was cute for the occasion. Make sure you have a couple of cute cardigans to toss on the next time your date wants to go ice skating, pumpkin carving or holiday shopping during the fall and winter months.
- Cassie Randolph’s Red Jumpsuit—We could just die over this amazingly adaptable cropped jumpsuit Cassie rocked in season 23, episode eight. Featuring a cute spaghetti strap silhouette with white buttons down the front, this go-anywhere style could be dressed up or down, depending your shoes and jewelry. We love the idea of pairing it with some sneakers or casual slide sandals for a more laid-back and summery look, but it would look just as chic with some strappy heels.
- Hannah Brown’s All-White Outfit—Can you tell that we love Hannah’s style? The reality darling did an amazing job showcasing her fun sense of fashion when she starred in The Bachelorette, especially when it came to keeping things casual and laid-back. You’d never know she was a beauty pageant regular! We love the crisp, white jeans she sported on episode two, and what a bold choice it was to layer it with a white top, white jacket and white sneakers. As cool as this look is, it’s probably best for indoor dates where there will be no dirt involved.
There are many surprisingly approachable looks you can mimic from this fashion-forward franchise, and they don’t have to include evening gowns or even cocktail dresses. Give these looks a go the next time you get the Date Card you’ve been hoping for!
SHOP THE LOOKS: