Hmm…something yummy for the weekend?
I wanna tell ya gals one of my newly added kitchen appliance, it’s called Yonanas!
Yonanas is simply amazing. It turns frozen bananas and other frozen fruits into a delicious, low-cost, healthy treat that looks and tastes like soft serve ice cream. 🙂
Here is how it looks like inside and out ~~~
What you need for your yummy ice-cream is quite simple: frozen bananas and other your favorite frozen fruits. That’s it! (No juice, no sugar, nothing else)
You turn on the machine and feed the frozen fruits through the feed chute. A creamy, smooth ice-cream ejects out of the end into your bowl.
Simple and healthy!
There are couple of good reasons why I love my Yonanas:
- It’s a great addition to a healthy diet, as you can see, made by pure fruits, nothing else.
- It’s yummy! The texture is soft and creamy, like real ice-cream. My kids just love it!
- It’s one of the best solutions for my over-ripped bananas! I don’t have to throw them away, matter-of-factly, bananas with brown spots are the best ingredient for Yonanas!
- Easy to clean, easy to store. Inexpensive (especially with Gropon)
- Other than cotton candy maker, it is my kids favorite cooking toy~~~!
- There are lots of great receipts out there on the internet, you can Google them if you will.
So…now you are like me, can enjoy your yummy ice-cream without feeling guilty, right?!