OK, it is time for fun! I’d love to introduce my new grill ! (well not really new, I’ve been using it for a few months:)
If you have used George Foreman
before, George Foreman GRP72CTTS G-Broil Grill Supreme Electric Nonstick Countertop Grill with Digital Timer, Silver
is its newer version with lots of “user friendly” features. And I am not kidding, my daughter and I, we have been using it pretty much on a daily basis.
The reasons why we love it are:
1) Healthy cooking indeed! It really does “knock” the fat out. The tilted bottom will drain the “fat” to the front tray.
2) We can grill fish, meats, fruits and veggies, and most importantly, my kids’ favorite “yummy panini”:)
3) The timer function is really nice. As long as you don’t over cook it (follow the grilling chart provided), meats will stay juicy and tender.
4) It is really easy to use (even for my 11-yrs-old). There are lots of receipts available online.
5) The grilling plates are non-sticky and removable. So cleaning them is a breeze.
6) It’s fairly small and doesn’t take too much room. Plus, the locking feature allows standing it up for storage.
7) The look: sleek and modern.
8) The price is very reasonable.
The model I’ve purchased is: George Foreman GR0072P G-Broil Supreme Electric Nonstick Countertop Grill with Digital Timer, Silver
I got it from amazon as linked below.
Have fun with it and enjoy your own version of healthy & yummy panini~~~:D